OpenWrt @ Battlemesh

Hauke Mehrtens hauke at hauke-m.de
Tue Mar 7 15:25:26 PST 2023

Hi,

Wireless Battlemesh v15 is coming up in May 8-14.
https://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV15

Battlemesh will take place this year in Calafou, Vallbona d'Anoia,
Barcelona.
We were thinking to do a OpenWrt meeting in parallel or before/after
Battlemesh. I would like to know if it makes sense to organize an
OpenWrt meeting at Battelmesh or before/after Battlemesh.

I think we have 3 options.
OpenWrt meetup at 7 and 8 of May.
OpenWrt meetup at 14 and 15 of May.
OpenWrt meetup sometime between 8 and 14 of May.

If someone wants to do presentations or workshops we can do this also as
part of the Battlemesh and offer it to everyone joining Battlemesh too.

The main purpose of such a meetup would be to to align on some
strategies on what to do next in OpenWrt and how to do it from my point
of view.

The advantage of doing it around Battlemesh is that we have to organize
less ourselves.

What do you think about this plan?
Who would join such a meetup?

Sorry for delaying this so much.