sysupgrade broken on imx nand targets (and maybe others too)

Piotr Dymacz pepe2k at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 13:31:18 PST 2023

Hi Koen,

On 24.01.2023 22:08, Koen Vandeputte wrote:

[...]

> Piotr,
> Would you have any idea here?

Not really, very strange.

What makes me wondering is that it doesn't look like a h/w related thing
(e.g. watchdog fire or some sudden current consumption spike resulting
in reset) and more like a clean 'reboot' but delayed. Smells like some
race condition. Could you do a test without USB support installed (just
a blind shooting but maybe we could get more clear logs just before the
reboot)?

--
Cheers,
Piotr