Using prebuilt binaries in SDK builds

Eric Montellese eric.montellese at netgear.com
Wed Feb 8 18:01:41 PST 2023

Hey Peter - thanks for the follow up.

>> When building a particular source package using the SDK, I need to rebuild any dependent packages from source as w
> Perhaps an easy solution is to have a clean target variant that also recursively cleans all the dependencies?

I'm sorry, I'm not following. In this case, I'm looking for a way to save the artifacts that dependencies save in the staging_dir for future use, not to remove them.  Am I missing something or did we misunderstand one another?

Best Regards,
Eric
This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.