22.03.3 for mvebu (Turris Omnia)

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Fri Feb 3 13:02:27 PST 2023

MVEBU devices are not supported in kernel 5.10 based OpenWrt22.03.3 due to a bug.
The fix is already in 5.15, but seems to intrusive to backport.
Current snapshot builds are on kernel 5.15 already and the issue does not exist anymore.
So the easy ways forward are:
1) stick to 22.03.2
2) switch (back) to turrisOS 6 (based on OpenWrt21, but with the fixed kernel 5.15)
3) simply use the typically pretty stable snapshots

Regards
	Sebastian