Old hardware...

Bill Moffitt bmoffitt at ayrstone.com
Fri Apr 28 14:22:13 PDT 2023

I have three (3) old Ubiquiti UniFi indoor access points. Still
supported in OpenWRT ath79, these are from 2015 or so. They're
actually new in the box, purchased for a project that required
OpenWRT; when Ubiquiti locked their bootloader they became
unattractive and I set them aside. I have checked them and upgraded
them to 22.03. They are just 2.4 GHz. 2x2 indoor access points with
POE injectors, mounting brackets, etc.

If someone can use them for testing, teaching, or some other use, I'd
be happy to ship them in the continental US. If you want one or all
three, please contact me at bmoffitt at ayrstone.com.

As a side note, I tried selling them on ebay using "running OpenWRT,
not Ubiquiti's firmware" as a differentiation point. I did not even
get a bid, even setting the starting price at $20.