Sunsetting the Docker `openwrtorg` org (not `openwrt` org)

Paul Spooren mail at aparcar.org
Fri Apr 14 17:02:24 PDT 2023

Hi all,

I’d like to disable the `openwrtorg` organization on Docker.io <http://docker.io/>. It was initially created since some unknown entity registered `openwrt` without using it. After some clarification with the Docker team they thankfully granted us access to the account.

By migrating the CI from GitLab to GitHub actions[1] I don’t see a point in carrying openwrtorg even further.

I’d simply disable it instead of no longer updating it, any other opinions?

Best,
Paul

[1]: https://github.com/openwrt/docker/commit/fd9b8caa4d0ffd823a78e9af4bd8287af0b08ed0