Looking for co-contributor on UCI enhancements for various packages

Philip Prindeville philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com
Fri Sep 9 11:48:21 PDT 2022

Hi,

I'm the maintainer for a few packages, and I could use a little help from someone who has time to do some shell scripting and UCI integration for some of these packages.

For instance, I'd like to add remote dynamic DNS updates when using isc-dhcpd on remote sites but having a single internal isc-bind server doing split horizon.

I know what needs to be done, I just haven't the time to do it all myself.  But if you're looking to collaborate and have cycles to spare, reach out to me.

Thanks!

-Philip