how to add to list of Image files or supplementary files?

Tomasz Maciej Nowak tmn505 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 10:29:52 PDT 2022

W dniu 20.10.2022 o 23:04, Tim Harvey pisze:
> Greetings,
>
> How would I go about getting a file added to the list of Image Files
> or Supplementary Files made by the auto-builder?
>
> For the octeontx target the kernel should be provided as a downloadable as well.

I'm not exactly sure, but the code installing images in octeontx target never gets
called, because it lacks filesystem in FEATURES variable in target Makefile. This,
in result, doesn't select any images by default. At least put "ramdisk" there,
adding others might be also good, depending on boot medium. Check "Target Images"
in menuconfig what's available.

> Best Regards,
>
> Tim

Regards