OpenWrt 21.02.4 and OpenWrt 22.03.1 release planning

Szabolcs Hubai szab.hu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 07:42:23 PDT 2022

Hi Hauke,

There is another LZMA ERROR 1 issue [0] for a ramips/rt3883 device.

I have sent a fix for that to GitHub as PR#10834 [1].
It's not on the master, as it is not reviewed yet.

The problem is that this device is a SEAMA device, and it got the
"$(Device/uimage-lzma-loader)" fix already, exactly for this LZMA ERROR
1 in the 21.02 times. [2]

Due to this, my fix is not just a oneliner, but it contains a new recipe
to avoid future recipe misunderstandings.

Should I resend the series to ML and close my pull request?

[0]: https://github.com/openwrt/openwrt/issues/10634
[1]: https://github.com/openwrt/openwrt/pull/10834
[2]: https://git.openwrt.org/09faa73c53bd097666cbbe68176dd46cfcf80ee8

--