Ethernet issues on Ubiquiti UniFi 6 LR

Mike Bernardo mike at aion.cx
Sun Nov 27 09:04:25 PST 2022

Hi,

I never got a reply to this and just wanted to bump the thread to see if anyone might have some idea of what I could check here.

I’m now running commit e410833bdd6117228a00aad35bbc56de91f7251e and I have also tried v22.03.2 with no luck. Wireless works but I can’t get ethernet to work. I may try to see if the latest Ubnt firmware for it (6.2.44) works, but I’m not sure about it affecting my ability to put openwrt back on it. It sounds like I should at least be able to flash openwrt back on it via tftp, I do have a console connection working on the device.

Also does anyone know a definitive way to verify if this hardware is a v1 or v2?

Thanks for reading,

Mike