[RFC] CI: add tag on failed tests

Ansuel Smith ansuelsmth at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 06:33:15 PST 2022

I wonder if it would be a good idea to introduce tag like
'Formal-Error', 'Broken-ath79' that gets applied on test failing by our
github actions test. Would be good to quickly identify problems without checking
what is actually failing.

Also would be good for the user as he can quickly identify the problem.

What do you think about this idea? We have already an intention of
writing comments
for the AUTORELEASE deprecation generated by the tests so it could be
a nice idea
to use a similar implementation to add tags. (or even text for formal errors)