[REQUEST] Review changes for new nvmem patch for dynamic partition

Christian Marangi ansuelsmth at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 09:33:53 PDT 2022

Hi,
Finally a correct solution for providing nvmem cells with dynamic
partition (partition from cmdline, smem, other parser...) has been
merged in mtd-next.

A node name change is required for the new patch to work. Since we are
not aware of device that use cmdline as partition parser, I converted
each device that use nvmem-cells to the new format.

This way the new patch works just as the old cmdlinepart nvmem hack patch.

I would ask for some testing and if someone can check if I did some
mistake in some dts file that got converted to the new partition node
name format.

This is the PR https://github.com/openwrt/openwrt/pull/10153

--
	Ansuel