WLAN suddenly unstable

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Fri Jun 3 12:34:21 PDT 2022

Hi list!

I have a TP-Link TL-WDR4300 v1 with OpenWRT 19.07.
It worked wonderful many months, but since about a week the WLAN is very
unstable...
Only this evening I must restart the radio device three times.
Otherwise the WLAN device had a very poor connection (~70% paket loss).

In the syslog I see suddenly many errors:

Fri Jun  3 21:33:10 2022 daemon.err hostapd: Failed to set beacon parameters
Fri Jun  3 21:33:11 2022 daemon.err hostapd: Failed to set beacon parameters
Fri Jun  3 21:33:16 2022 daemon.err hostapd: Failed to set beacon parameters
Fri Jun  3 21:33:17 2022 daemon.err hostapd: Failed to set beacon parameters

Do someone have an idea what can be the problem?

Thanks a lot
Luca