[RFT 0/5] realtek: support boards similar to DGS-1210-10

Sander Vanheule sander at svanheule.net
Sat Jul 9 00:39:39 PDT 2022

Hi Luiz, Markus,

On Tue, 2021-10-05 at 22:40 +0300, Paul Fertser wrote:
> I only have D-Link DGS-1210-10P R1 for testing but other devices should be
> very
> similar judging by the photos. Would be nice to share support for all the
> features available rather than get just R1 fully working.
>
> Paul Fertser (5):
>   realtek: split DGS-1210-10P DTS
>   realtek: add all LEDs, buttons and SFP signals to DGS-1210-10
>   realtek: add non-PoE version of DGS-1210-10 F1
>   realtek: support D-Link DGS-1210-10P H/W:R1
>   realtek: support Trendnet TPE-082WS V1

Recently you two have provided some patches for the DGS-1210 switches, and you
apear to have a nice collection of different devices. I would like to draw your
attention to these (old) patches, with some improvments Paul suggested. Sadly
nobody showed up to test them at the time. I was wondering if these changes are
still relevant and if you could have a look at them.

The different patches can be found at, and downloaded from:
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/openwrt/list/?series=265587&state=*

In case you weren't subscribed to the mailing list at the time and you would
like to reply to one of the patches, they can be downloaded from patchwork in
mbox format and imported into a mail client.

Best,
Sander