No subject

Eugenio Tampieri eugenio at eutampieri.eu
Fri Feb 25 04:50:48 PST 2022

Hello,

I'm new to this list and I hope I'm not doing anything wrong.
I'm a CS student and I've used OpenWrt for years. I'm writing to this mailing list because I'd like to contribute to the project by adding support of the aformentioned device.
From what I can see, there's already an open PR (https://github.com/openwrt/openwrt/pull/3762). I've merged the current master into my fork (https://github.com/eutampieri/openwrt) and I've built it. I can boot it from ramdisk but as soon as I flash the sysupgrade I get this into the serial log:
>Kernel panic - not syncing: No working init found. Try passing init= option to kernel. See Linux Documentation/admin-guide/init.rst for guidance.
As far as I can tell, the init var isn't passed from the bootloader (uboot), but how can I fix this? Moreover, other users on the PR haven't reported any issue with the setup.

Regards,

Eugenio Tampieri