bcm63xx kernel 5.10

Álvaro Fernández Rojas noltari at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 09:11:22 PST 2022

Hi,

First of all, excuse me for not taking care of this before.
I’ve been a bit busy lately because I bought a house and I had to do a lot of stuff to get it into a proper condition.
I also got COVID and had to pospone a trip to Mexico (which I’m enjoying right now).
As soon as I get back from Mexico I’ll try to test this or at least add a new patch with the changes suggested by Daniel.

Best regards,
Álvaro.