Best VSDL modem-router to target?

Mathew McBride matt at traverse.com.au
Wed Aug 10 16:46:02 PDT 2022

(resend as plain text)

Hi Philip,

On Sat, Jul 30, 2022, at 5:24 AM, Philip Prindeville wrote:
> [snip]
>
> What was the conclusion about VDSL2 PCIe cards?  I'm looking for a VDSL/2
> card that does bonding/vectoring for use with CenturyLink DSLAM's...

Unfortunately our (Traverse) card is "on ice" at the moment. We need a big enough order to be able to build the PCIe version. I can't say with certainty if/when that would happen though there is more than enough ADSL/VDSL2 still out there to make it a possibility.

Due to the component shortages it would likely need a design revision as well to replace some hard to get parts.

> Looking for something to work with regular size PCIe, not mini-PCIe.
I'm told the Draytek one (132) is now EOL, at least that is what I've heard from someone who has a few of them and tried to get more.
> Thanks,
>
> -Philip

Cheers,
Matt
(Been on vacation so sorry for the late reply)