Dear Colleagues, Have you seen our invitation? Can you reply? openwrt-devel at lists.openwrt.org

Anna Papadimitriou 123456789 at palmar.club
Wed Sep 22 01:12:35 PDT 2021

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to invite to submit a paper for our Journals (where you
can publish WITHOUT FEES)

 * WSEAS Transactions on Systems
 * WSEAS Transactions on Advances in Engineering Education
 * WSEAS Transactions on Information Science and Applications
 * WSEAS Transactions on Computer Research
 * WSEAS Transactions on Signal Processing
 * WSEAS Transactions on Communications
 * WSEAS Transactions on Biology and Biomedicine
 * WSEAS Transactions on Computers
 * WSEAS Transactions on Electronics
 * WSEAS Transactions on Acoustics and Music
 * WSEAS Transactions on Heat and Mass Transfer
 * WSEAS Transactions on Circuits and Systems

 (* these 12 journals are without fees, provided that you will send
your paper to us by email until October 15, 2021)

Send your paper to me by email (only by email) until October 15, 2021 in
the correct WSEAS 2-column format. The English language must be clear,
comprehensible and the material must be original, novel with good
impact in the afore mentioned areas and, of course, never published
elsewhere.  The References must follow the format [1],[2], [3] etc and
not (Author, Year). All the References must be connected with the main
text.

Review process: https://wseas.com/qualitycontrol.php
Send your paper to me by email (only by email) in order to give you free registration

You can also send us your paper for the following Journals (with fees)
 --> WSEAS Transactions on Business and Economics
 --> WSEAS Transactions on Environment and Development,
 --> WSEAS Transactions on Systems and Control,
 --> WSEAS Transactions on Mathematics,
 --> WSEAS Transactions on Power Systems,
 --> WSEAS Transactions on Applied and Theoretical Mecahnics,
 --> WSEAS Transactions on Fluid Mechanics,

 (* these 7 journals have fees))

Best Regards

Anna Papadimitriou
WSEAS Managing Editor