[RFC] 21.02.1 backports

Paul Spooren mail at aparcar.org
Fri Oct 22 16:11:10 PDT 2021

Hi all,

We evaluated the status this morning/evening and decided I favor of the Wolfssl bump to 4.8.1. I’ll push those changes later today.

The actual tagging will happen Tuesday, images are excepted some 36 hours later.

Regarding backports of specific devices, this means extra review time which should be used on the many many open PRs on master branch. I’d therefore kindly ask you to wait for the next release.

Best,
Paul