Release goals for 22.XX

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Sun Oct 10 00:57:30 PDT 2021

>>>>> "Sergey" == Sergey Ryazanov <ryazanov.s.a at gmail.com> writes:

Sergey> I am in the process of migrating ath25 to the 5.10
Sergey> kernel. Initial build was trivial. But I need to restore the
Sergey> Marvel swconfig driver that was lost during the initial 5.10
Sergey> kernel introduction, and carefully run-time test it. I bricked
Sergey> (or possibly broke) my test FON2200 during the last migration to
Sergey> the 5.4. Would you like to volunteer and test the new version as
Sergey> soon as it will be ready?

I have some ath25 devices (some even still providing service as dumb APs), I can test too.

First gen ubiquiti nanostations and accton mr3201a's.

PS: frankly, i don't understand the rush to de-support older devices.

--
Russell Senior
russell at personaltelco.net