Release goals for 22.XX

Paul Spooren mail at aparcar.org
Tue Oct 5 15:07:30 PDT 2021

Hi all,

based on my overview[1] things are moving forward and being tested,
great! What about the targets that did not see any 5.10 ambitions yet?
Specifically:

- arc770
- archs38
- ath25
- bcm47xx
- bcm4908
- ipq807x
- layerscape
- pistachio
- uml

Is anyone aware of people working on those targets? Please let me know.

Best,
Paul

[1]: https://github.com/aparcar/openwrt/issues/15