Luci->Network->Interfaces is broken

e9hack e9hack at gmail.com
Mon May 31 06:52:41 PDT 2021

Am 31.05.2021 um 07:18 schrieb Rafał Miłecki:
> On 30.05.2021 18:02, e9hack wrote:

>>> This is my network config. I did change the option ifname to device for interface lan manually.
>>>

>> I'm trying the same with a TP-Link WDR3600 router. The same does occur. I did do a factory reset. Nothing did change. I get the same error page. Build is OpenWrt SNAPSHOT r16844-296aa0781b / LuCI Master git-21.148.48881-79947af.
>
> Please try the standard LuCI interface and let us know if that one works correctly.
>
> What do you see in web browser's console on that page?

Independently which LuCI theme is used, the error occurs and the following message is shown in the web browser's console:

Warnings:
This page uses the non standard property “zoom”. Consider using calc() in the relevant property values, or using “transform” along with “transform-origin: 0 0”. network

Errors:
Uncaught (in promise) NotFoundError: Resource not found					luci.js:1:1004
     handleRpcReply https://my-router.lan/luci-static/resources/fs.js?v=git-21.124.24916-0faf9a4:1

Debug:
NotFoundError: Resource not found							luci.js:163:9
     handleRpcReply https://my-router.lan/luci-static/resources/fs.js?v=git-21.124.24916-0faf9a4:1

Regards,
Hartmut