Luci->Network->Interfaces is broken

e9hack e9hack at gmail.com
Sat May 29 14:28:57 PDT 2021

I'm using a TP-Link Archer C7 v2 router. For every build, I do update my sandbox with the current OpenWrt repository and the feeds. The first not working build from 27.05. shows in Luci:

OpenWrt SNAPSHOT r16834-53b9cc442f / LuCI Master git-21.147.31971-74be304

Related to the changes to bridge configuration, I'm using some bridge interfaces without a configured network device, because it's for a single WiFi device only. For such interfaces, the configuration was not changed. I did generate a device section without ports options manually. But it didn't help.

Regards,
Hartmut