Flagship AX routers

Bjørn Mork bjorn at mork.no
Wed May 26 23:14:51 PDT 2021

John Crispin <john at phrozen.org> writes:

> that ubnt 6-lr unit boots fine with HEAD and delivers good
> performance. It is really hard to get hold of them right now in EU. I
> managed to get one as "used" on ebay and after initial testing sent it
> off to Daniel s.T. he can give it some loving care in regards to
> uboot. hoping to get another one soonish.

Thanks.  Sounds good.

I've noticed the delivery problems. But at least I can order it in a
local shop - and wait..

Still wondering about the multigig port. I guess it's an excuse to get a
multigig PoE switch so I can test :-)

> the only caveate with that unit is that on 2G it uses the built in
> wmac which is only HT.

Not a big problem for me.  2G is too crowded to be useful for anything
at all.  Could probably do just fine without a 2G radio.

Bjørn