Patches to enable DPDK and Pktgen for ipq40xx device

Supriya Shekhar Mane sm.supriya at globaledgesoft.com
Tue May 4 07:46:39 BST 2021

Hi Maintainers,

We want to enable DPDK and Pktgen support for the ipq40xx device
(WPJ419 platform) in the OpenWRT build system.
We have tested DPDK/Pktgen for the ipq40xx platform using OpenWRT
19.07 stable release. We are ready with our changes to contribute to
the OpenWRT community.
Kindly let us know the process involved and the version which we shall
contribute to, also kindly provide the dates planned for the next
release.

Regards,
Supriya Mane

--
Disclaimer:This message is intended only for the designated recipient(s).
It may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject