Circular dependency due to backport from master

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh henrique at nic.br
Tue Mar 2 11:54:55 GMT 2021

On 01/03/2021 18:35, Adrian Schmutzler wrote:
> Thanks for reporting, I was completely unaware.
Thanks for the quick response!

> I've simply reverted my patch, since I don't think it's worth messing with the dependencies further given the age of 19.07, and 21.02 implements it properly.

I am not so sure it is not worth fixing it properly on 19.07, as that
would ease backports of functionality from master and 21.02, as well as
external functionality that has to work well on both.

I expect 19.07 to have a large install base for quite a while, since it
will take time to 21.02 to stabilize due to the sheer number of changes,
if not for any other reasons...

I see that still happening with 18.06...

--
Henrique de Moraes Holschuh
www.nic.br