Enabling Wi-Fi on First boot

Vincent Wiemann vincent.wiemann at ironai.com
Tue Jul 6 21:25:29 PDT 2021

Hi,

this thread seams to be a follow-up of:
https://github.com/openwrt/openwrt/pull/2408

The end result was that we could let the status LED signal a randomly
generated PSK in morse code. There are several apps like
"Morse code reader" for Android which can use a mobile phone's
camera to decode morse code.

I was working on using the HTML5 camera API with JavaScript image
feature detection to create a platform independent solution.
Unfortunately the standard feature detection models are not very good
at it. So it needs some work.

Best,

Vincent Wiemann