OpenWrt 21.02: backport lantiq xrx200 DSA switch

Martin Blumenstingl martin.blumenstingl at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 1 01:06:39 PDT 2021

Hi Martin,

On Thu, Jul 1, 2021 at 8:02 AM Martin Schiller <ms at dev.tdt.de> wrote:

> Hello all!
>
> Now that the Lantiq xrx200 DSA switch has finally made it into the
> master, I would like to ask whether we also want to pack this switch
> into the 21.02 release.
The DSA changes were tested on multiple devices (before the pull
request was merged).
Also I think backporting this to 21.02 would make many people in the
Home Hub 5A community happy, as they've been waiting for this for some
time now.

> The topic "DSA Support" is one of the key points of the 21.02 release
> and therefore this would fit very well.
>
> Any opinions?
In general I am fine with backporting this.
The part that I am not sure about is the OpenWrt release schedule for
21.02 - so I'll let others comment on this.

Best regards,
Martin