ntpd problem if procd-ujail is enabled

Daniel Golle daniel at makrotopia.org
Wed Jan 27 11:54:09 EST 2021

On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 05:17:48PM +0100, e9hack wrote:
> Hi,
>
> if procd-ujail is enabled, /etc/hotplug.d/25-dnsmasqsec isn't executed after time synchronization.

It should be executed (i've tried), but as user 'ntp', hence the added
ACLs. I've recently reworked support for non-root hotplug calls via
ubus, please see my staging tree and let me know if the last 3 commits
in my staging tree fix that for you:

[1/3] procd: add hotplug-call dispatcher ubus objects
[2/3] busybox: sysntpd: make use of new ubus hotplug.ntp...
[3/3] dnsmasq: switch to ubus-based hotplug call master

https://git.openwrt.org/?p=openwrt/staging/dangole.git;a=summary