OpenWrt 21.02 branch

Hannu Nyman hannu.nyman at iki.fi
Sat Feb 20 09:47:57 EST 2021

Petr Štetiar kirjoitti 20.2.2021 klo 16.30:
> Hannu Nyman <hannu.nyman at iki.fi> [2021-02-20 12:40:27]:
>
> Hi,
>
>> There should likely be a 21.02 release key, which should be added both to
>> the keyring and to the 21.02 buildbot config (?). So far the newest key in
>> the keyring is the 19.07 release key.
>>
>> https://git.openwrt.org/?p=keyring.git;a=summary
>>
>> The 21.02 buildbots are already running and end-users are eagerly waiting to
>> test 21.02, so there are already forum discussions about 21.02 opkg.
>> E.g.? https://forum.openwrt.org/t/21-02-snapshot-error-opkg-update/89054
> it's my fault, I've forget about this step when preparing the 21.02 build
> infra and I've added the missing keys right now so it is going to take some
> time until that propagates to downloads.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Petr

You liekly need to also update the openwrt-keyring package itself in the
source repo, so that private builders (like me) also get the updated new
keys. (at least in 21.02 and master)

Like jow did in 2019:

https://git.openwrt.org/?p=openwrt/openwrt.git;a=commit;h=e9216b3336f7a774be7021dd663a433d9ec5edc7

https://git.openwrt.org/?p=openwrt/openwrt.git;a=blob;f=package/system/openwrt-keyring/Makefile;hb=HEAD