C++ libubus wrapper

Wojciech Jowsa wojciech.jowsa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 14:02:48 EST 2021

Hi,

I would like to write a libubus wrapper in C++. When looking into
ubus_method and ubus_handler_t structures I don't see a place where I
could pass a this pointer. It makes the handling of ubus calls in C++
a bit complicated.
The solution to that case would be adding a void pointer to the
ubus_method structure (like in the ubus_request struct). This way it
would be possible to pass e.g function pointer.
Would it be possible to add a void pointer to ubus_method structure?
If yes then I will provide the patch asap.

BR,
Wojtek