mt7603 radio not enabled in Linksys EA7300 V2 build

Heppler, J. Scott shep971 at centurylink.net
Mon Sep 21 13:54:09 EDT 2020

My build, based on the EA7300v1 build has 2 glitches, the mt7603 radio
is not enable and the switch does not show in LuCi.  The switch does
seem to function.

I essentially edited all the EA7300v1 commits and duplicated/edited the
EA7300v1 dts to a EA7300v2.  In the image/mt7621.mk entry, I appended
DEVICE_PACKAGES += kmod-mt7603.  If specific files are needed to review,
beyond, my overview, I'm glad to provide them.

Hopefully, fixing this will not open up a can of worms in the *ea7xxx
dtsi.

--
J. Scott Heppler