resend my questions - Luci JSON-RPC API question

Dandi Roland dandiroland at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 15:23:04 EST 2020

Hi,

sorry for my new mail, i have just subscribed to the mailing list, so
i am sending it again because i don't know if my previous mail arrived
e. My original letter:

Hi

I would like to ask a question about the OpenWrt Luci JSON-RPC API.
I want to call the class find function of luci.model.ipkg, but I don't
understand how callback works.

Can you explain?

Here is my request that I am submitting, but I don't know how to
specify the callback function or what function it would expect.

curl http://192.168.1.1/cgi-bin/luci/rpc/ipkg?auth=d454d28a1dabfde80a591d2f99e25xyz
--data @ipkg_find

ipkg_find
{