MikroTik RouterBOARD with bad blocks free for OpenWrt developer

W. Michael Petullo mike at flyn.org
Sun Nov 1 17:23:56 EST 2020

I have two MikroTik RouterBOARDs whose bad blocks seem to prevent the
devices from holding onto OpenWrt. I would be willing to provide these
to an OpenWrt developer for free (I would prefer if you are willing to
pay shipping). Both boards boot 19.07.04 fine over DHCP.

Please email me if interested. I would like to see these go to someone
who could help with the ports of RouterBOARDs to ath79.

The boards are:

(1) RouterBOARD 493AH (https://github.com/openwrt/openwrt/pull/3138)

(2) RouterBoard 493G + MikroTik R52n-M

I will hold on to them for a few weeks.