[OpenWrt-Devel] add support for netgear R6020

Stijn Segers foss at volatilesystems.org
Fri May 29 02:49:52 EDT 2020

Hi Evan,

Op vrijdag 29 mei 2020 om 4u45 schreef Evan Jobling
<Evan.Jobling at uon.edu.au>:
> Hi All.
>
> Apologies if this isn't the correct method of submitting a patch.

Please check this page [1] on how to submit patches in a usable format.

> There was a patch on github for adding the R6020?

If you'd like, you can create a new PR on Github (no idea how devs feel
if the original PR is still open and languishing) - see [1].

> Didn't look like it went anywhere.
> I recall issues with the LED naming on that one?
>
> Just so it doesn't get lost to time, I figured i'd email my
> modifications.
>
> Please find patch attached.
>
>  I may still have an original boot log, if you want it?

That's always useful to have on the data entry/device page in the wiki
(which would need to be created [2]).

Cheers

Stijn

[1] https://openwrt.org/submitting-patches