[OpenWrt-Devel] building python3 packages outside of lang/python3

Michael Richardson mcr at sandelman.ca
Fri May 1 12:03:14 EDT 2020

hi,
python packages include ../python3-package.mk, and pypi.mk

But I can't do that from my own feed directory.
I don't want to copy the file!!

Is there a relative path that would get me to feeds/packages/lang/python3?
I tried the whole thing, but that didn't work.

I settled on:
include $(INCLUDE_DIR)/../feeds/packages/lang/python/python3-package.mk

which I found ugly, but it worked.