[OpenWrt-Devel] How can I include strace into the firmware?

Enrico Mioso mrkiko.rs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 06:58:11 EDT 2020

you may install strace with opkg from within the running device, assuming it has connectivity to the outside:
opkg install strace

or, you may select strace itself when building the firmware.
or

On Tue, 24 Mar 2020, Jeonghum Joh wrote:

> Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 11:39:05
> From: Jeonghum Joh <oosaprogrammer at gmail.com>
> To: openwrt-devel at lists.openwrt.org
> Subject: [OpenWrt-Devel] How can I include strace into the firmware?
>
> Hello,
> I'd like to use "strace" in openwrt firmware.
> As you might know strace uses automake, autoconf and autotools.
> It uses configure.ac and Makefile.am.
>
> If it's just suing simple Makefile, the directory package/ would be good
> place to place it, but strace uses automake - Makefile.am and configure.ac,
>
> How am I supposed to include strace into openwrt source code?
>
> Thank you in advance!
> Jeonghum

Enrico Mioso
Personal Phone Number: +39 3807096934
Tox ID is:
7C593F402A3C8632D87AB4B948D492294C39A6A614464ECF843CA3429FB023284180472C7475