[OpenWrt-Devel] Bugs for 17.01 closed

mail at adrianschmutzler.de mail at adrianschmutzler.de
Fri Jun 19 07:34:20 EDT 2020

Hi,

as decided in our combined vote, I've now finally closed all bugs reported for lede-17.01 in bugs.openwrt.org (Flyspray).

This has been done based on a script, so I haven't looked at the individual reports anymore.

Please note that there will be _no_ notification mails for these closures, as this would have required me to hack too deep into Flyspray to make it work.

Of course, if the same bugs can be reproduced with a newer version, resubmitting them is perfectly fine (unless they are listed already ...).

Best

Adrian