[OpenWrt-Devel] [PATCH 2/2] wireguard-tools: bump to 1.0.20200121
Jason A. Donenfeld
Jason at zx2c4.com
Tue Jan 21 10:42:58 EST 2020
* Makefile: remove pwd from compile output
* Makefile: add standard 'all' target
* Makefile: evaluate git version lazily
Quality of life improvements for packagers.
* ipc: simplify inflatable buffer and add fuzzer
* fuzz: add generic command argument fuzzer
* fuzz: add set and setconf fuzzers
More fuzzers and a slicker string list implementation. These fuzzers now find
themselves configuring wireguard interfaces from scratch after several million
mutations, which is fun to watch.
* netlink: make sure to clear return value when trying again
Prior, if a dump was interrupted by a concurrent set operation, we'd try
again, but forget to reset an error flag, so we'd keep trying again forever.
Now we do the right thing and succeed when we succeed.
* Makefile: sort inputs to linker so that build is reproducible
Earlier versions of make(1) passed GLOB_NOSORT to glob(3), resulting in the
linker receiving its inputs in a filesystem-dependent order. This screwed up
Signed-off-by: Jason A. Donenfeld <Jason at zx2c4.com>
package/network/utils/wireguard-tools/Makefile | 4 ++--
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/package/network/utils/wireguard-tools/Makefile b/package/network/utils/wireguard-tools/Makefile
index afde98a..4203045 100644
@@ -11,12 +11,12 @@ include $(INCLUDE_DIR)/kernel.mk
openwrt-devel mailing list
openwrt-devel at lists.openwrt.org
More information about the openwrt-devel