[OpenWrt-Devel] GitHub -> OpenWRT meeting at FOSDEM

Paul Oliver pauliver at github.com
Mon Jan 13 20:24:28 EST 2020

Hey OpenWRT Folks,

I hope your 2020 is off to a great start!

In the next few months GitHub is going to be at both FOSDEM in Brussels on
Feb 1st and 2nd and FOSSASIA in Singapore on March 20th and 21st. We will
have experts on hand to discuss Actions, Security, GitHub Security Lab, and
cover any general GitHub topics you wish.

Will you or members of your team be attending Fosdem? We would love to chat
with you about how your OpenWRT mirror is going, or anything of interest to
you about GitHub, Actions, Security, etc...
Cheers!

Paul Oliver
Worldwide Head of Developer Relations
*Book a Meeting*: https://calendly.com/github-devrel
*Phone*: 919-995-3575 (*I screen my calls, always text first and leave a
message)*
*Email*: Pauliver at GitHub.com