[OpenWrt-Devel] Replying to old mails (Was: Re: [OpenWrt-Devel, v5, 2/2] Allow sysupgrade restore on ER)

Paul Fertser fercerpav at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 07:55:24 EST 2020

Hi,

Somewhat related,

On Fri, Jan 03, 2020 at 01:34:43PM +0100, mail at adrianschmutzler.de wrote:
> I do not have the old e-mails for those changes, thus I cannot respond correctly.

One can do

wget http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/private/openwrt-devel.mbox/openwrt-devel.mbox?username=<youremail>\&password=<yourpassword>

to retrieve full mailing list archive in mailbox format and use
his/her favourite MUA to comfortably reply to any given mail.

Also, the patchwork shows Message ID clearly, so if your MUA allows
setting of In-Reply-To header you can do that even without using the
mailing list archive (I demonstrate this in this very mail, using Mutt
and :set edit_headers option).

mailto:fercerpav at gmail.com