Removal of at91 target from OpenWrt

Hauke Mehrtens hauke at hauke-m.de
Sun Aug 16 11:25:16 EDT 2020

Hi Sandeep,

The at91 target in OpenWrt is still on kernel 4.14, we plan to do a new
OpenWrt release based on kernel 5.4 soon and will remove all targets
which are not on this kernel version, which currently includes the at91
target.
See here for details:
https://www.mail-archive.com/openwrt-devel@lists.openwrt.org/msg54213.html

If the at91 target should stay in OpenWrt someone has to send patches to
upgrade the at91 target to kernel 5.4 soon. I am just writing to you as
you seams to be interested in this target some time ago and work for
Microchip Technology.

If someone else is still interested in the at91 target and wants to
upgrade it to kernel 5.4 and has hardware to test it, feel free to send
us patches.

Hauke