Disabling br-lan

Shalla Thakur shallathakur86 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 02:00:09 EDT 2020

Hi,

I see that with default configuration, openwrt always creates a bridge
br-lan. I am running openwrt on virtualbox and am assigning only one
interface to it. I don't want the bridge to be created by default. The
interface should take IP configuration via dhcp.

Currently, after boot up, I do "uci set network.lan.type=''; uci set
network.lan.proto='dhcp'". But I have to do it everytime I attach a vdi
to the virtual machine.

Can I disable brige and all the zones completely during build time?

--
Regards
Shalla