Policy on BUILD_PATENTED

Mauro Mozzarelli mauro at ezplanet.org
Mon Aug 10 20:30:08 EDT 2020

On 10/08/2020 10:08, Adrian Schmutzler wrote:

> [...]

Citizens of the European Union are major contributors to OpenWrt and
other Open Source projects, The European Union, after several years of
debate. listened to its citizens, not corporations, and has put into law
that freedom from software patents that allows us all to contribute to
the community without fear of litigation nor constraints imposed from
monopolistic organizations.

The EU and its citizens are too important stakeholders. EU law, and EU
citizens' will must too be respected.