[OpenWrt-Devel] [PATCH] wireguard: bump to 1.0.20200429
Jason A. Donenfeld
Jason at zx2c4.com
Thu Apr 30 00:50:40 EDT 2020
* compat: support latest suse 15.1 and 15.2
* compat: support RHEL 7.8's faulty siphash backport
* compat: error out if bc is missing
* compat: backport hsiphash_1u32 for tests
We now have improved support for RHEL 7.8, SUSE 15., and Ubuntu 16.04.
* compat: include sch_generic.h header for skb_reset_tc
A fix for a compiler error on kernels with weird configs.
* compat: import latest fixes for ptr_ring
* compat: don't assume READ_ONCE barriers on old kernels
* compat: kvmalloc_array is not required anyway
ptr_ring.h from upstream was imported, with compat modifications, to our
compat layer, to receive the latest fixes.
* compat: prefix icmp[v6]_ndo_send with __compat
Some distros that backported icmp[v6]_ndo_send still try to build the compat
module in some corner case circumstances, resulting in errors. Work around
this with the usual __compat games.
* compat: ip6_dst_lookup_flow was backported to 3.16.83
* compat: ip6_dst_lookup_flow was backported to 4.19.119
Greg and Ben backported the ip6_dst_lookup_flow patches to stable kernels,
causing breaking in our compat module, which these changes fix.
* git: add gitattributes so tarball doesn't have gitignore files
Distros won't need to clean this up manually now.
* crypto: do not export symbols
These don't do anything and only increased file size.
* queueing: cleanup ptr_ring in error path of packet_queue_init
Sultan Alsawaf reported a memory leak on an error path.
* main: mark as in-tree
Now that we're upstream, there's no need to set the taint flag.
* receive: use tunnel helpers for decapsulating ECN markings
ECN markings are now decapsulated using RFC6040 instead of the old RFC3168.
Signed-off-by: Jason A. Donenfeld <Jason at zx2c4.com>
package/network/services/wireguard/Makefile | 4 ++--
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/package/network/services/wireguard/Makefile b/package/network/services/wireguard/Makefile
index 2d8a766..f57cb9f 100644
@@ -11,12 +11,12 @@ include $(INCLUDE_DIR)/kernel.mk
openwrt-devel mailing list
openwrt-devel at lists.openwrt.org
More information about the openwrt-devel