[OpenWrt-Devel] Call For Papers for our conferences

Zoe Michel info at cscc.co
Sun Apr 26 17:53:24 EDT 2020

Call For Papers for ISI/SCOPUS/EI Compendex indexed Journals via our
conferences:

                  www.rb.gy/3v1rf2

Good News: All the papers in our Conferences will appear (after peer
review) in ISI/SCOPUS/EI Compendex indexed Journals. The registration fees
depend on the indexing of the particular Journal. We offer better APC
(Article Processing Charges / Fees) than the Web Sites of these OA
Journals, because we deliver them great numbers of papers. So, publish via
our Conferences in
ISI/SCOPUS/EI Compendex indexed Journals and present your paper using
Video Presentation to more than 1000 people.

  Athens, Greece, May 29-31, 2020

* The 12th International Conference on Systems, Control, Signal
Processing and Informatics

* The 12th International Conference on Electronics and Communication Systems

* The 12th International Conference on Applied Mathematics and
Computational Methods in Engineering

  Athens, Greece, May 29-31, 2020

* The 12th International Conference on Education and Educational
Technologies

* The 12th International Conference on Energy, Environment, Ecosystems
and Development

* The 12th International Conference on Economics and Business Administration

* The 12th International Conference on Biology and Biomedicine

  Amsterdam, The Netherlands, June 22-24, 2020

* The 12th International Conference on Industry 4.0

* The 12th International Conference on Neuroscience and Artificial
Intelligence

* The 12th International Conference on Data Science

* The 12th International Conference on Optimization with Applications
in Engineering and Applied Sciences

* The 12th International Conference on Techno-economic Modelling and Energy

  Amsterdam, The Netherlands, June 22-24, 2020
www.rb.gy/3v1rf2

* The 12th International Conference on Biomedical - Life Sciences and
Health Care

* The 12th International Conference on Business, Economics and Management

* The 12th International Conference on Chemistry and Materials Science

* The 12th International Conference on Computer Science and Communications

 Amsterdam, The Netherlands, June 22-24, 2020

* The 12th International Conference on Earth and Environmental Science

* The 12th International Conference on Applied Sciences and Engineering

* The 12th International Conference on Physics & Mathematics

* The 12th International Conference on Social Sciences & Humanities

Sincerely Yours

Zoe Michel
Conference Manager
www.rb.gy/3v1rf2