[OpenWrt-Devel] Upgrading LEDE to 19.07

Alberto Bursi bobafetthotmail at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 14:46:33 EDT 2020

On 25/04/20 20:30, Luca Bertoncello wrote:
> Am 25.04.2020 um 20:27 schrieb Alberto Bursi:
>
> Hi
>
>> that's weird, that's 64MB. Maybe a V2 in an older box?
>> What is the CPU?
>> check cat /proc/cpuinfo
>> The V1 has Atheros AR9103.
>
> root at OpenWrt:~# cat /proc/cpuinfo
> system type             : Atheros AR9132 rev 2
> machine                 : TP-LINK TL-WR1043ND
> processor               : 0
> cpu model               : MIPS 24Kc V7.4
> BogoMIPS                : 265.42
> wait instruction        : yes
> microsecond timers      : yes
> tlb_entries             : 16
> extra interrupt vector  : yes
> hardware watchpoint     : yes, count: 4, address/irw mask: [0x0ffc,
> 0x0ffc, 0x0ffb, 0x0ffb]
> isa                     : mips1 mips2 mips32r1 mips32r2
> ASEs implemented        : mips16
> shadow register sets    : 1
> kscratch registers      : 0
> package                 : 0
> core                    : 0
> VCED exceptions         : not available
> VCEI exceptions         : not available
>
> It is definitivly NOT a AR9103...
> Any idea?

Sorry I wrote the CPU name wrong. AR9132 is the right CPU for V1 so this
is a weird V1.x where they added more RAM for some reason.
Afaik this CPU does support 64MB (it's the max for it), so it's possible.

Also AFAIK on this target the RAM size was autodetected, so that's why
OpenWrt is detecting 64MB even if the device is supposed to have less.

-Alberto