[OpenWrt-Devel] ramips/mt7621 after 5.4 switch

Bjørn Mork bjorn at mork.no
Tue Apr 7 11:46:22 EDT 2020

Andre Valentin <avalentin at marcant.net> writes:

>> Is your modem connected by USB3 or USB2?  Any of
>
> The modem is an integrated USB3 LTE modem. As said, without qmap it
> works stable.

ah, missed that important point.

There were a few qmap fixes between v4.14 and v5.4, but I guess we can
rule out those since you have the same issues with the v4.14 driver on
v5.4.

I must admit I am totally blank here.  I haven't actually tested the
qmap features much yet.  It is completely integrated in qmi_wwan.  But
there is also a separate implementation from Qualcomm in
drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet .  Which I haven't tried at all...

Are you using the QMAP implementation in qmi_wwan?  That's the one with
the  /sys/class/net/wwan0/qmi/{add,del}_mux ABI.

Bjørn