[OpenWrt-Devel] I beg you to forward the mail to your purchasing manager

Jacqueline Bell jacquelinebell199 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 09:54:11 EDT 2019

*hello there.Dear friends!Thank you very much for checking my email, I am
very happy!I hope that you can spend a minute to see the whole email.I
believe it will be of great help to your business.We are a professional
watch trading company.Production of Michael Kors watches, Armani
watches, **Daniel
Wellington*

* watches, Hugo Boss watches, Calvin Klein watches and Tissot watches.Our
watches are sold in more than 10 countries, and we will cooperate with you,
you will get a lot of advantages in quality and price, welcome wholesalers
and retailers.Samples are welcome to be sampled for quality inspection and
a wholesale order is issued after that. I hope we can build long-term
business relationships. If you are interested in our products, please feel
free to contact us!About purchasing samples:You can purchase 1-5 samples at
our wholesale price, which can be paid via paypal and bank transfer.About
delivery time:After the payment is successful, we will mail the goods out
within 3 working days.About logistics and transportation:Our company will
use DHL and FedEx will mail the goods for you.You will receive the goods
within 4-7 days.About the issue of return:If the watch has quality
problems, we will replace it for you for free!Promotions:Our company will
launch 1-2 models of watches every month for special wholesale, which is
5%-10% lower than the normal wholesale price.If you are interested, or want
to know more, please reply to my email: ruby4657jon at gmail.com
<ruby4657jon at gmail.com>, we will reply you within 2 hours!*

*Please believe us:Our company's Facebook public
homepage: @watchtradingcoltdMy Whatsapp: +86 18378686888Give you the best
wishes, I hope to be your friend!Xin Shangyi Trading Co., Ltd*