[OpenWrt-Devel] How to add items to Luci wireless_modefreq template

Rapidus Wireless Research and Development rand at rapiduswireless.com
Wed Oct 23 17:11:30 EDT 2019

The expected behavior for items on the Luci wireless_modefreqtemplateis
that changing the value then clicking Save&Apply results in:

 1. the UCI configuration item being set and committed,
 2. the wireless is restarted.
    I added 2 more items to thistemplate, but for one of them, I get 1)
    but not 2).
    The existing items and other added item get expected behavior.
    I guessed that you have to add the item(s) to the taboption's
    cfgvalue, formvalue and write functions, but is there more to it?

Thanks